February 2, 2021
Happy Groundhog Day!
Please, check ClassDojo for today’s assignments and links to online sessions on Google Meet. We will have our first session at 10 am.
See you soon.
Assignments for Monday, February 1, 2021
Good morning dear students,
Hope, you enjoy this song!
Assignments for Monday, February 1
- READING – Read “Super Storms” on page 96. Vocabulary words on page 94.
If needed, the definitions of words are listed in the Glossary at the end of the book.
On a piece of paper, copy the Reading vocabulary words twice and compose 6 sentences. !
- SCIENCE – Read 3 books on Epic! Based on the books you read on Epic! and details from the Super Storms, answer this question about today’s weather:
Is it a snowstorm or a blizzard?
Complete this assignment on SeeSaw. write, type, or record your answers. You can include a drawing or picture from outside your window. Be creative and have fun!
- MATH – Complete lesson 5 in chapter 7, questions 2-8 (pages 301 & 302)
- RELIGION – Answer questions 1-9 at the end of chapter 9, page 118. Please, complete this activity on SeeSaw. For questions 1-5, only write the answer “Yes” or “No”. For questions 6-9, please write only the word that completes the sentence. Please, make sure to number your answers from 1-9.
- SNOW DAY Activity on SeeSaw – Draw a picture of what you did on your snow day. Record yourself and tell me about what you did. Can’t wait to see your posts! ☺
All assignments will be checked.
Enjoy your Snow Day! Stay warm and safe!
Mrs. Mosejczuk’s Supply List: