Assignments for Monday, February 1, 2021
Good morning everyone! Hope you are all doing well and staying safe and healthy at home.
As part of our morning meeting in the classroom, the children pray the Angel of God prayer, recite the Pledge of Allegiance and sing God Bless America. Please continue doing these with your children.
Good Morning Song for Kids by The Singing Walrus: https://www.youtube.
Snowflakes Song by The Learning Station: https://www.youtube.
Lessons for Today
The Alphabet (Phonics): Introduction to the Letter Pp
Objectives: Students will learn to recognize the uppercase and lowercase Pp, learn the sound the letter P makes and learn words that begin with this letter.
The Letter P Song by Bounce Patrol: https://www.youtube.
Phonics Letter P Song by KidsTV: https://www.youtube.
The Letter P Song by NurseryTracks: https://www.
- Please practice letter and sound recognition with you child.
- Have your child give you words that begin with the letter P.
- Do a scavenger hunt around your home for objects that begin with letter P.
Math: Introducing the Number 6
Objectives: Students will learn to recognize and identify the number 6, count up to 6 with the concept of one-to-one correspondence and trace and write the number 6.
Number 6 Song by Little Baby Bum: https://www.youtube.com/
I Can Show the Number 6 in Many Ways by Jack Hartmann: https://www.youtube.
- Practice counting to 6 by using your fingers and any objects you have in your home.
- What is the number before 6?
- What is the number after 6?
- What are the different ways to show the number 6?
- Count from 1 to 6 forward and from 6 to 1 backward.
Regular physical activity is important for our bodies and minds. It makes us healthy and strong.
The children have been doing regular exercises and dances in the classroom. Here are some suggestions for them to use today.
Welcome to My Gym 2 by Time 4 Kids TV: https://www.youtube.com/
Simon Says/Kid Exercise Song by Time 4 Kids TV: https://www.youtube.com/
Bouncing Up and Down by Patty Shukla: https://www.youtube.
Print and complete the following worksheets. Click on the attachments below.
Have a wonderful day!